Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any product purchased from HomeSound in our showroom, on the telephone, via email or on our website. If you do not agree to any of our terms and conditions please do not proceed with your order and contact us.
You may cancel any online or telephone sale within 14 days following the day of receipt of the goods without reason.
If you wish to cancel a sale the following will apply:
- You must notify us in writing within the 14 day period from receipt of the unwanted goods.
- You must fulfil your responsibility to take reasonable care of the product during the 14 day period, the return process and the return transit.
- The goods are to be returned safely and complete at your expense and as soon as possible – it is your responsibility for every item to reach us safely and we recommend insuring the goods within transit. Please do not write on the outer box, a label applied to brown paper wrapping the item is preferred. If you are unable to conveniently return any item we offer a chargeable return service, please contact us for details.
- The goods must not be damaged, marked or tainted in anyway – the condition of the goods and the packing should be as they were when you received them. The original packaging is essential and although there is an understanding that packaging will have been opened to assess the goods we request care is applied when doing so. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that is damaged or shows signs of abuse. For incomplete or damaged items, including the packaging we reserve the right to deduct a fee in line with the loss on the resale value.
- Special or customised items cannot be returned
We hope you enjoy your new purchase and have many years of use but on occasion items can develop a fault. If an issue arises with an item you have purchased from us please contact our team in the first instance. The majority of small issues can be rectified quickly and easily. If an issue requires further investigation we can test items in store ahead of arranging a repair. We will collect and return items that require a warranty repair at our cost but reserve the right to charge for this service should the item have a fault as a result of user error or operation out with the manufacturers guidelines.
Each new item we supply is covered by the manufacturers’ warranty with a varying number of years applied. We can confirm the warranty period for any item at any time. In some circumstances we extend the warranty period, this will be detailed on your receipt. Any warranty is with the original purchaser and is not transferable.
For used goods we offer a minimum of three months warranty but for the majority of items we aim to increase that to one year or longer. Please contact us for warranty details on specific products.
All prices on our website include VAT at the current rate. A VAT invoice is available on request.
Delivery is to mainland UK only, please contact us if you are offshore or out with the United Kingdom
We take care to ensure all prices are accurate but on occasion where there is an error we will inform you of the correct price as soon as possible. Any order is accepted as an offer to buy and any contract is inactive until accepted by us, automated messages regarding receipt of order or payment confirmation are not binding. An order is confirmed upon full payment and dispatch/collection
Registered number: 454671
VAT number: 170850512
Registered address: 246 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1UU
Telephone: 0131 662 1327
Sales: HomeSound primarily sells within the UK and these terms apply to UK sales only. We are able to ship goods to Europe and beyond. Please contact us for a shipping quotation. In these instances payment will only be accepted via direct BACS payment.
Content: HomeSound has made every effort in the preparation of the website and its content herein. In particular in relation to the products pricing and in their description. However we cannot be held responsible for any material error made in terms of description or pricing made on this site, colour of certain items may also differ depending on the quality/settings of your computer monitor. Packaging may differ from that shown on the website.
This site is owned and operated by HomeSound Ltd.